Why Assess Your Cybersecurity Maturity?
A cybersecurity maturity assessment helps you to embed the most important security practices into your day-to-day. Gap analysis demystifies offensive and defensive security, quickly revealing where your organisation falls short. Entrusting the help of a professional cybersecurity agency makes all of this easy and affordable while giving you a host of other benefits:
- Move from reactive to proactive risk response so you can spend less time on recovery and become an expert at anticipating attacks.
- Compare organisational and industry performance to see how your company measures up in the security environment, month on month, year on year.
- Strengthen your security operations centre (SOC) by improving situational awareness, information sharing protocol and workforce management.
- Understand current security posture.
- Have a clearly defined long term cyber defence strategy.
- Understand where you are lacking in security maturity, why you are lacking in maturity, recommendations on how to address holistic security weaknesses and in what order they should be applied.
- This process will result in you having a cyber security improvement strategy and a populated risk register.